EXEMPLARITY OF MANAGERS
1. LEARN BY YOURSELF & CHALLENGE YOUR WAY OF DOING
A manager lead team to human and economic success only if the leader is able to show through his/her own behaviors what is expected and the way to go to.
I am a responsible leader:
As a leader, I have exemplary behavior: punctuality, coherency, responsiveness, team spirit, politeness and sensitivity to others, initiative, sense of responsibility
As a Leader, I inspire and bring people together by explaining why I want to be a project initiator.
As a Leader, I guarantee a target to be achieved and a clear, concise framework for our co-building tasks.
As a Leader, I will ensure that everyone understands the purpose.
As a Leader, I will work to bring the group together as a cohesive unit by forging links between those involved.
As a Leader, I provide reassurance by respecting the framework and I help to increase trust and collaborative working over time.
As a Leader, I endeavour to make the best possible decisions by putting the purpose into perspective.
As a Leader, I empower everyone through autonomy, decision-making and action.
As a Leader, I take an active part in the work through my ability to retain an overview of events whilst regularly coordinating the achievement of our objectives.
As a Leader, I inspire trust by putting the group’s interests before mine.
As a Leader, I receive and issue feedback by enabling each person to express their feelings.
A good leader is a CI leader:
- Use Gemba walk: A tool to be on the field, lead the culture
- Managers should be leaders : Clearing what is the medium and long term target
- Problem thinking culture : How the managers can be in the management routines to guide how to deal with the problems. Ideally, there should have a cascading management routine.
2. COPY & IMPROVE ASSOCIATED BEST PRACTICES
Looking for a good practice...
3. GO FURTHER WITH OUR COACHING OFFER
4. VALIDATE YOUR SKILLS
Competency = to...
5. EVALUATE YOUR ORGANIZATION